Sunday, February 6, 2011

Chandelier Love!

This is my very first post! Yay! I thought I would kick it off by sharing some of the things I love. First up are chandeliers! Here are some of my favorites. It was tough, but I managed to narrow it down to four....for now.



The first one up is the Cellula chandelier from DWR. I was instantly smitten from pictures, but definitely fell in love when I saw it in person in New York City. Those Swarovski crystals are so much better in person, and a lot bigger than I realized. Amazing!



Next, up is the Arctic Pear chandelier from Ochre. I remember first seeing this online in some interior pictures and instantly knew I must find it! Those glass tear drops are gorge! The price tag is hefty, but that doesn't stop my love from afar! I found one here.




 (Interior image courtesy of Amanda Nisbet Design)

The third is the beautiful Serena chandelier from Oly. I'm sure many of you are coveting this chandelier as well. A glam take on the pendant light with the beautiful capiz shell and brass design. Love! It can be purchased at HW Home.




Last, but not least the Lucia Collection chandelier from Fiess. Beautiful! The above image is from Honey We're Home and her amazing closet! You should check it out! This is definitely the most affordable out of the bunch. It can be purchased through CSN Lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment