Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Night Light!

So, tonight I'm posting one of my absolute favorite chandeliers, the Cellula chandelier! I have loved it for years, and some day I will look into our dining room and see it's beautiful crystals reflecting light around the room...sigh...so beautiful! Ok, back to the chandelier...the Swarovski crystals on this are aahhhhmazing in person! It was designed by Anthologie Quartett designers Nunzia Carbone and Tiziano Vudafieri. It made it's debut in 1996 and was a modern take on the crystal chandelier.

via DWR



via DWR

via Moss


How lucky! They have two!! via Elle Decor


via DWR




5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I do lust a Chandellier with Swarovski crystals too! My fav is the Empire one. Have a great weekend dear Kristine!!! :) XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is stunning...talk about a statement piece!! That is really fabulous looking:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have ALWAYS loved this chandelier and it never seems to date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Goodness!!! Absolutely gorgeous and totally my style!!

    ReplyDelete