Monday, March 28, 2011

Timeless Treasures

As I said yesterday, I spent the weekend at my Grandma's house. She gave me some beautiful treasures to take home! First is this amazing suitcase. It was my Great Grandma's and when she brought my Grandma home she put her baby clothes inside of it. It's a really cool woven material with a great graphic paper lining inside! It means so much to me to have pieces that are so rich in family history! I'll have to find a special place for this!

She also gave me some great milk glass sherbet glasses. My Grandma has slowly been giving me pieces from her collection of milk glass that I adore and store in a special cabinet off of our kitchen. 



I'm thinking some wallpaper could be cute to line the back.
Here is some more of my collection. Love the milk glass!

2 comments:

  1. Your milk glass collection looks amazing! So cute! How wonderful to have such great family-rich pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great suitcase with a wonderful back story. Your grandma's house sounds refreshing without internet:)

    ReplyDelete