So here are some before pictures of the chairs in the office and some details of the finished pieces. I found three of these lovelies at a furniture consignment store and got them to reduce the price a little! I guess they had been there for awhile...crazy! Anyway I scored them for $125 (that's for all three)! Yay! I knew I wanted to change the upholstery and paint them. They were kind of a white washed oak color, which could be fine, but it kind of had a pink tinge to it. Anyway I decided that an off-white would be best. I also wanted to use a fun graphic fabric on the front and a contrasting fabric on the back. They really get you coming and going! I'll try and get the re-upholstering how-to post together soon!