Friday, April 15, 2011

Guest Post Friday Night Light


Tonight's Friday Night Light is brought to you by the super talented Marcy at {a designer's} nest! She's one of my girls and has an amazing eye for great design! You should definitely check out her 
awesome blog! 
Take it away Marcy!

I am super excited to be posting for today’s Friday Night Light posting! Thanks, Kristine, for inviting me to be a part of your fab blog! 
When asked to find a light fixture to share, I thought it would be a much easier task. But settling on the perfect selection was not easy, because there are so many awesome fixtures to be found, and I didn’t want to disappoint. If you’ve seen my blog, you know that I am such a fan of minimal/neutral design, with a twist of unique interest, which is why I think the Caboche Pendant Lamp, designed by Patricia Urquiola & Eliana Gerotto, is perfect! Totally would fit in many different spaces, while offering a dynamic impact….I love that they offer a ceiling light version as well! The price tag doesn’t really fit my budget…*sigh*…but, a girl can always dream. Hope you enjoy…Happy Friday Night Lighting!







 All of the different options found at Hive



You can purchase it here!



4 comments:

  1. That light fixture is so gorgeous and quite the show stopper!!! *sigh* Someday, right??? (c: Happy Weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog !! This pendant is amazing !!

    xxLily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marcy, isn't it funny how dots connect when we spot things that sort of *speak* to us? I can tell you that that light comes flat packed and so you have to pop all the bobbles on. There are 336 of them! Yep... And it's not cheap, but what the hell, it is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete