Saturday, April 30, 2011

Friday Night Light!


Tonight's friday night light is brought to you by my mom, Kathleen! She is super talented and has a great eye for design. I hope to be sharing more of her upcoming projects soon. Take it away mom!

Jezebel is no ordinary artist or person. Her dedication to humanity and integrity is evident in her works of art and her personal history. She has been working with stained, blown, cast, slumped, and fused glass since her high school years! Read more about her and her work at her website: jezebelgallery.com

I like these for their graceful moves and the option of colors! One of these can add that hint of color to tie a space together! The ideas could be endless!  I love taking a piece like this that speaks to you and designing a whole room around it! May Friday night lights brighten your week with ideas!











2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and whimsical. One would look so great in an entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful is that fixture! I would love to have something like this in my home.

    xo

    ReplyDelete