Friday, April 29, 2011

Wedded Bliss

The world is about to become obsessed with the wedding details of these two. I'm so looking forward to seeing what she walks down the aisle in. I'm getting married this year and am loving all of the wedding fashion. I thought I would put together some beautiful dresses I've found for inspiration. First are a few long dresses that I'm crushing on! 


Next are the short cocktail dresses. 


Some pretties for the feet....I take you Loubie, to be my wedding shoe, to have and to hold from this day forward!




3 comments:

  1. ...till death do us part, or my feet hurt so bad that I have to take you off and put you on the shelf for a little... super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you really going to wear a pair of Louboutins? So jealous if you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really loving the elie saabs
    Thanks for stopping by my blog
    Keep a look see, going to be posting a few guveaways in the next few days!

    ReplyDelete